Just wanted to tell everyone my story from the last couple of...

1. 5,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Just wanted to tell everyone my story from the last couple of weeks. It's been an annoying last few weeks for me because I haven't been trading much (except for a few trades from my work laptop) due to stupid bloody Telstra for no reason whatsoever disconnecting my internet and phone at home where all my trading laptops and monitor are set up. I woke up a few weeks ago to try and start everything up for the day and there was no internet so I rang Telstra (and was on the phone for 2 and a half hours as you normally are when you ring up wonderful phone companies) and after speaking to 3 different beautiful people they tell me that because I live in an apartment complex someone has given them my apartment number and told them that they were moving into my apartment and Telstra has then disconnected all of my connections because I'm moving out. Well after just getting out of bed that morning and not seeing any boxes packed or removal truck pulled up outside the apartment that I've been living in for the last few years that was news to me. So some tosser must have given the wrong unit number because Ergon Energy sent me a letter about a week before all this Telstra stuff started saying that they were going to disconnect the power and I called them and said that I wasn't moving anywhere so they said it must have been a mistake and fixed it up at their end but good old Telstra told me nothing about any disconnection until they actually did it. I said to them "How can you even do that" and they had no answer because they're just d&@%heads and they said that they couldn't just reconnect it and that they had to physically send NBN and phone technicians out to reconnect the service. So I'm just like "WTF?". Anyway the NBN was supposed to be connected again today and the phone on the 14th but I get a call from Telstra again yesterday saying we've had to cancel the technicians appointments due to the Covid virus in your area (and I'm thinking "What Fn Covid virus in my area?" because there is none) and after saying a few hundred swear words over the phone and the guy on the other end of the phone saying "I am hanging up now due to your profanity" they have rebooked the technicians for the NBN on the 27th and phone on the 30th of April. Yaybiggrin.png

So today I've moved all my laptops and monitor back into work to so I can trade on Monday or Tuesday after I clean up a bit more work.

Also more exciting news is that it looks like INF is going to come out with a crappy announcement on Monday or Tuesday so will probably lose about $20000 when it reopens so that will be funrolleyes.png. It's my own fault. I bought it for 20.5c and have had a sell on 21c for weeks just to try and make a little bit out of it but should have just took a small loss the day I bought it (or gotten my money back because it went back to 20.5c a few times) but tried to be too smart and didn't follow my rules so will pay the price next week so deserve to lose on it. It's happened before (about 4 years ago) so now that it's happened again hopefully that mistake won't happen again. Didn't really think that it would happen but anything can happen on here so got to take the mostly good things with the occasional bad ones. Just going to have to focus and get it back as quick as possible.

Anyway Hopefully you've all had a better couple of weeks than me and next week we can all get rich (after I get my INF losses back)cool.png

Have a good weekend everyonesmile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.