Sensera (SE1) should get a big lift next week and continue to...

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Sensera (SE1) should get a big lift next week and continue to build momentum.
    They are making the nano sensor component for NanoDx, a Covid19 detection solution, by BioDirection (2-3 minutes test time, using saliva or blood). The test is 5 times faster than Ellume's which gets it's components supplied by Anteotech (ADO).

FDA Emergency Use Authorisation submission, was made last week and likely to come through in the next few days.

Sensera says it's a 10 million+ deal, at around 50% margins (details of which will be released on successful FDA EUA).

They already have other large customers in medical (Abiomed and continuous glucose monitoring) and also quantum computing (small volume experimental) as well as others in the pipeline.

They previously lost a lot of market confidence, for continually missing guidance (Cash flow positive) and having overly optimistic revenue pipelines.
    The Company has since been completely restructured, with elimination of all debt.
    They have recently been scrapping through the quarters, with minimal cash (currently around 1 million dollars) and have twice received US government loans (non repayable if conditions are met) as they are a US based semiconductor business (which President Biden has recently annouced additional support of).

There are around 324 million shares on issue and a current market cap of 27.8 million dollars. There are around 50 million 3 cent warrants outstanding (to previous lender).

I'm seeing multiple bags from these levels, with a current share price of 8.6 cents.
    Recent small rise of the share price is attributed to indirect knowledge of the FDA EUA submission, by BioDirection last week.

_20210411_143345.JPG _20210411_143406.JPG

Some people think day traders are a scourge, but I know you guys know how to make money and do good research (I originally became aware of SE1, through here a couple of years ago). Overnight risk, definitely outweighs announcement or progress risk, maybe some day I'll learn..

Putting this out there, as Sensera's biggest problem at the moment, is lack of knowledge of what they're doing.
    Alot of money to be made here, regardless of your speculative investment time frame, in my opinion.

My opinions only here and some figures are ballpark, but with no intention to deceive.

I know you guys will DYOR anyway
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 11/04/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.