Thanks for the encouragement MIrren. Reflection is a big part of...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Thanks for the encouragement MIrren. Reflection is a big part of my process as well as watching other traders and how they manage trades.
    I traded CBE from 16c-19c using a combination of charts and price action. I get hung up on the register and watching the depth way too much and it hasn't been working for me at all. I have since tried really hard to work more with the chart and I have found more success with this.
    On CBE I entered when I saw 16c being attacked and I could see it was going to be broken so I took a position. Exits are harder for me but I sold using the price action, selling pressure shook me out but I am a nervous trader so have a lot to work on here to improve my trading. I love moving averages but don't tend to use them as much intraday as I do zoomed out, 50ema especially I am coming to love. Looking at the chart I maybe could have bought again instead of selling and waited for the 8 and 20 to cross. Easy to say but harder to execute under pressure. 1 minute charts are dangerous to me and I am experimenting with 5, 30 and 1 hour charts to try and cut out the noise.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4568/4568944-b688119ff4f481913e9fcbffa54bb2d5.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.