TTT bobbed up a couple of times this week and I ignored it one...

1. 43,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    TTT bobbed up a couple of times this week and I ignored it one day because it was narrowly in the 10% gainers list I think but I will have a look at it day by day and see if it is noticeable just what it is doing.
    It definitely, has become a parabolic trend trade this week.
    TTT 0.024 five min chart parabolic tangents not going vertical yet but tilting higher
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5786/5786494-cfc3f5495fdcf787c9e67692696870e8.jpg
    So they pulled back and pinned in the low with three pushes lower in the first half of October. Then they consolidated above the demand level from mid October to Mid November using the demand level as a base of the consolidation and an unsuccessful break higher on Oct 12 gave a peak formation high on October 12 which was not exceeded until around Tuesday of this week. So it is hard to see what the ASX was querying them about because the sudden rise this week has been working through the system for nearly two months. Price kicked up a level higher but still beneath the October 12 peak formation high from about mid November so there is nothing unusual there. It is the same basic pattern seen everywhere all the time.
    Which brings us to this week when price expanded.
    On Monday and Tuesday a very tight consolidation from the previous four trading days continued.
    Wednesday price trended higher which is standard for Wednesday in a weekly template.
    Thursday the first candle pushed higher and profit takers pared price back and it consolidated the rest of the day
    Friday the first two hourly candles broke and closed higher and the other candles consolidated across from the body of the second candle.
    I put it on a watchlist last night and it certainly is a great sight to behold and we are looking at a price target around 20 cents for TTT.

TTT 0.024 hourly chart
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5786/5786552-318669baac162b23f761b7fc8f03df6d.jpg

Last edited by Patterns: 02/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.