Day traders' weekend lounge February 12 - 14, page-149

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Dearest V
    There will always be new posters - and always be older posters - everyone has to do the sorting themselves and even then it is open to discussion as to who is what
    A few times lately I have noticed one poster getting sort of punished for pointing out stuff that is at the bottom of the chart and undervalued - this person looks for those opps imo - so why attack that ? cause they can pump - and even then some of them have had good rises after pullback - so just saying that is not actually dishonest - it is ideas and research and the bandwagon might jump on ....

The one thing that stays the same and is not open to ramping that much is a chart - I have said it for years - the best way to help anyone is to point them to chart learning - although sometimes charts can also be presented in such a manner that gives the uneducated reader a lofty target -
    Again if you work hard on TA - your not easily foxed - but not many can read them if they are new.

That said - the thing with fundamentals is that some can present the good facts and omit the not so good facts
    It is a point for people to read and know where to fact find themselves -
    There will always be things that pump at the small end - and that is how we make a living
    So the lesson is learn and read I guess
    which is what we try to help with pointing out
    Often though we get bogged down with the cynical that is never gonna be blah blah - nek minute it runs to the moon and pulls back 50% the point was the trade...
    And then comes the told you so - but the point really is that the quick and the knowledgeable make that money on daytrades and don't get bogged down -
    So hard to get that point across on the DT thread

We cannot protect everyone - the real on topic for this thread is daytrading - which often gets lost on trying to protect and help everyone that wants to start just being in charge without doing any dishes ....
    It is not the protect newbies thread - those that are new can watch for a time and test and check ? or in reality not trust anyone and form their own opinions -which takes time

What I like to see is good ideas and fast charts and what is happening on the day and some discussion of that AM
    If anyone wants to alert on long term holds it is when they are actually going to do something -

It can all be sorted in hindsight - that also takes work and discussion and opinions - which are all different and no one is necessarily right - good case in point is the threads - they are bias in the positive - however peeps just love to troll also
    It is sort of speckled with info but the reader has to work it out

Another thing - small timeframes can go either way and do a lot of rips and pullbacks - that is what we are doing here -
    For those that like the excitement and are prepared to learn it is a fun game - you can just trade stuff
    but mostly the best trades are where the volume is on the day and that moves on fast also - can be one day and take a few weeks and bingo - again you have to watch-

Most of the time some present good opps and get blasted when they don't go the way that was assumed - there is no calls really only anticipation

someone said to me why not post things early
    I can give a lot of charts that might do something - but interest only comes in when the chart actually does something - which is break out and possibly then fakeout at an inflection point
    One other comment other day was that the thing was being distributed and pulled back
    That is the real skill to see that and buy stuff at the right points
    If this seems complex -
    It is
    no free lunches with trading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.