Thanks Gizard, someone commented earlier that they remember when...

1. 80 Posts.
    Thanks Gizard, someone commented earlier that they remember when they were lucky to pull 2% a week, and im assuming they knew what they were doing. (thats still 50x what a bank will give u)
    Yet when I started following the market recently and watch half cocked predictions come true i asked my self, why the hell isnt everyone doing stocks, if I can make more money in a day than I normally make in a week, why work?
    Of cause theres an easy answer to that, I'm clearly missing the joke, the world doesnt work like that, that was my 5 min of self indulgent dreaming, now i want to know what the joke is and how I can beat the joker at his own game.

Unfortunately i dont think most players out there have left their dream land yet, the smart ones will make an easy profit now, withdraw their capital and just play with what ever is left. Then once they've burnt through half their profit, call it a day and a win

Anyway, im the grasshopper I am years off preaching, haha but it is nice to see a forum with ones like yourself who take a sincere interest in the next generation.
    if you could give me one thing to research, what would it be? (not a stock, i mean about the game, bearing in mind, i am very fresh)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.