Day traders' weekend lounge February 19 - 21, page-183

1. 4,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1893
    ”One more tip: If you see me on the day thread and I recommend a stock, IT IS A SIGNAL TO SELL hehehehe

I reckon someone’s watching you specifically, waiting for you to enter then fleecing you of your $$$??? Or at least it feels like that doesn’t it?

If you’ve noticed a few here have stated the same and the answer is, you need to understand human psychology, the way others think and then counteract it!

The problem is you are thinking the same as everybody else out there which is leaving you exposed and vulnerable!!

A couple of tips:

You may already know this but I’m sure other newbies can benefit as well.

1. When considering an entry watch if someone recently bought a huge lot and then a few pips or a few cents later they then dump this same lot. (Spec stocks usually have wider buy-sell gaps which can be harder to identify)

2. Look for support. A lot of these engineered pumps will have support one step down only, say usually 2.5M but when you expand the market depth you’ll see 1x 2M order and the rest is made up of smaller lots. Then below this you’ll see no support at all for 5-10c maybe more, looking like a free fall down... looks scary!! When the master trader has completed their trades the 2M order gets pulled and disappears all of a sudden and the SP plummets! This kind of activity can involve small groups of traders all working together!!

Remember, everybody is out there to make $$$ just like you and DT is like a game of chess..

Observation and patience is key.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.