Day traders' weekend lounge February 23 - 25, page-43

1. 4,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    Wow that a journey! If I didn't read the last paragraph I would still be concerned. You have had a fair journey but have come out appreciative and grateful for your situation and know that others have it far worse!

This always helps us humans be humble, grateful and that life is the BEST we could possibly have it, when compared to someone else far worse. Many times we think what we have is bad, until we hear of someone else doing bad. Immediately I ask myself, WOULD I BE HAPPIER being in their shoes, having their problems?! For me, its a firm no! I am so blessed, regardless of how challenging life is and the tests thrown our way.

Your bravery in sharing your journey I am sure will be a source of inspiration for many others! Wishing you, the bubby and your 2 dogs the most blessed life ahead @Joanniebiggrin.png

STONKS:Has been a marvellous week for me. Ever since the STX exposure I made to the SHORT SIDE, from 13th Feb to 23rd Feb I have banked just over +$1,226.25c going SHORT, as many lost money.

My average Sell & Buy Prices look very stupid, but I have traded IN AND OUT multiple times, at times selling HALF a position for profit and then ADDING IT BACK before close etc etc... All Up I have done nearly 150,000 in volume with my first short entry at 32.5c! All finally closed off on Friday where I will look for ONLY LONGS right until resistance or failure AT a trendline rejection or horizontal price rejection. It's fair to say I have an intimate relationship with how prices move here.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5986/5986115-1aa2ac6168f1eb6a423645c1ac3df1a9.jpg

Also is my End of Day statement.... I have gone through some boom and BUST on it since Sept 2023. I got this as high as $3020, and by 1st Feb I was at the LOWS of $466 many of you would recall my posts sharing the tiltage LOL nonetheless account is 1 or 2 trades away from back to all time highs. It will take however long it takes, I just need to focus on TRADING WELL and profits will be a by product, as per my current incredible consistency where I wanna say these last 4 weeks I took 3 or 4 L's out of maybe 25 trades..Will need to double check for complete accuracy

Since then, I haven't posted for a while as I have been incredibly focused on MY OWN personal trading. This week I have NOT at all been on the Daytrade Forums. Most the stocks I traded were not even discussed there (just how I like them). I could not care what everyone is getting themselves stuck in, chasing a 1 day spike, and being in over-crowded trades. I have been hunting my own picks since 2017 and have some wonderful ones for next week, although nobody cares on my calls anyway UNLESS its bearish and everyone wants to get involved with the drama lol

Watchlist consists of ALL of last weeks runners. Simple
    I also will be heavily short focused on some destroyed stocks SGR being prime candidate with so much negativity in the air!
    WOW
    not to mention TLX & ACL as candidates. ACL I wont trade as I missed hiitting $3 and mid $2.90 bids so stocks I miss, I NEED to wait on bounces back to resistance to enter the short and dark side wink.png
    STX I made great cash but all next week will be LONG focused opportunities there as shorts cover it up as high as they can towards trendline resistance, where I will look to reshort into Retailers who chased prices up on a bad stock.

I got plenty more but just these can make us our daily/weekly bread can't wait for what the markets bring us!! P.S SHORT ENERGY PLAYS IMO as I will look to take some opps there also.

P.S @verce great analysis was by me on your post. I do like what you shared and will keep on a watchlist. Apart from the horrendous spread and lack of anything to buy or sell into, i can see that alone is a reason why this will push to 10c, but I wont be in it NGL
    Last edited by Cheeky-Charm: 25/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.