Oh man,You have really suffered. For me the worst time for lack...

1. 11,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Oh man,
    You have really suffered. For me the worst time for lack of sleep was during the full moon. But I would feel really wild and aggravated a couple of days before , then it would calm after the moon went. During this time I would pick a fight with my poor husband and go on and on, poor guy.

Interesting about anaemia, I am ok, but both of my daughters are very low in iron. I will pass this on to them.
    One of my daughters has 2 kids with ADHD and Autism, perhaps there is a connection here as well. Mind you, they have a double dose as her partners nephews, also have both. Tbh, her life is a living hell.
    The boy is eight, he has it really bad, he punches and kicks her. I am frightened because he is a big lad and my daughter is only 5'2" and her partner is 6"4". He is now on Ritalin, but has many episodes at school. He has a special one on one teacher for a few hours a day, he has kicked her, he was sent outside and wrecked all the pipework and flooded the whole school. All he wants to do is sit on his iPad and play games.

The wee girl is 11, she is hellish once she has an episode. Even as a toddler she screamed as if she was being tortured. She has wrecked her room at times and shattered the door. My son in law, although I like him, just cannot cope and makes things worse by screaming at them to shut up.
    So it all lands on my daughters plate, she was a very difficult teenager, but so was I. Now she has the patience of a saint, although at times she is truly overwhelmed. Perhaps they would benefit from some of these vitamins.

I find that protein helps me as well, I feel so much calmer if I satisfy my cravings for eggs, also really any protein and I crave spinach ha.
    We have oats every morning with greek yoghurt, nuts, seeds and fresh fruit.
    I am a little wary now of brown rice, because if I have a carb hit, it would make me panic. May try rice again now.

I take magnesium every night, but I will order magnesium glycinate and calcium.
    Yep, getting rid of the adrenaline coursing through your body is a good thing to do.
    Every now and then I have mad cravings for chocolate, I thought it contained serotonin. But I am very careful with my diet, I have to be. I avoid sugar, but if I have a craving I may eat a slice of buttered toast with honey, I also crave custard tarts of all things, weird.
    I am still on anti depressants, but feel that I don't need them now. So I may try cutting back.
    Basically I have the energy of a slug, so need to study up more.
    You have been a great help, I hope you get back to writing music again.
    I see you are using Jimi Hendrix as your nic photo. I was lucky enough to see them live when I was just 15, brilliant!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.