Plenty of good Lithium Companies in Australia. We are the World...

1. 8,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1068
    Plenty of good Lithium Companies in Australia.
    We are the World Largest Exporter of Lithium,
    And also have the Worlds Largest Lithium Mine here.

It presents an excellent opportunity if Australia can capitalise on it,
    To retain our Number 1 spot we need More Lithium Mines and Projects.

From the Thursday Feb. 23 Article:

• Prime Minister Anthony Albanese solidifies his stance on establishing a critical minerals value chain here in Australia
    • Omnia engages Canadian based APEX Geoscience to assist with advancement of the Lac des Montagnes project
    • Mineral Resources enters into two binding agreements with Albermarle

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese used an address to the National Press Club on Wednesday to solidify his stance on establishing a critical minerals value chain here in Australia to compete in global export markets, improve our sovereign capability, and take advantage of the abundance of resources.
    “I want to make sure we use the lithium, nickel, and other products we have to make batteries here,” he said.
    “That’s part of the vision of protecting our national economy going forward.
    “I think we should be making solar panels here. I think we should be making so many more things here in order to protect our national sovereignty.
    “Rare earths and critical minerals are part of the National Reconstruction Fund, it is about taking those things here, providing financing for Australian-based businesses to invest and value-add here.”

The comments came in response to a question about Chinese foreign investment in Australia and the critical minerals sector, particularly in the lithium space.
    “Why aren’t we making more batteries here? We have almost half of the world’s lithium deposits,” Albanese said.
    “I was in Perth and Port Hedland yesterday, if you went to Port Hedland as I did, I have been there many times – but 20 years ago, no-one would have been coming up to you and saying, ‘Hi, I’m a lithium company.’
    “They were queuing up.
    “I’m certain there were, without doing a head count, there were over 200 people there – lithium has an extraordinary capacity, we need to not just dig it up.”

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Some Lithium stocks could very well be,
    the next FMG, BHP, AKE and MIN's
    Growing from Low MC $5-$20M Stocks into Multi Billion $$$$ Ones....

I for one can't wait to find out !!!!
    Last edited by $$$$$$$$: 26/02/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.