@mirren , Please note that MOST of us value your charts and your...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    @mirren , Please note that MOST of us value your charts and your input... Your contribution here on HC is AMAZING and we love your charts whether they are dark or bright... (I prefer dark - my eyes can see it better and as you said, it is default of IRESS) ... Please keep up the great work and we love your input... I am confident that most here would agree with me, so please do continue to be a valued member of this DT community by posting charts in whichever and whatever style you desire... (Pink possibly)?

@Patterns , If I may say, can we please respect each ones personal preference? I also highly value your input here (and I highly respect you), and your charts are beyond amazing, but I must say, I also highly value Mirrens input here and her charts are also amazing - Can we please be more respectable to one another?

I don't know if it is just me being the overly sensitive Cari that I usually am, but this weekend on this thread seems a bit "off" to me, and probably due to anxiety of markets "crashing" around the world ... Is it only me sensing this?? (I can be very sensitive sometimes, but something feels different here)

As @juliarrr199 said, "Peace and love everybody the markets will be green again sometime soon"

And one famous quote I remember from our beloved MJ (Michael Jackson), "It doesn't matter if "it" black or white" biggrin.png

OT: Bargain hunting come Monday morning hehehe (That should put a smile on everyone's face)

Peace,

Cari

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.