Day traders' weekend lounge February 26 - 28, page-168

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    Thanks for sharing with us @slick ...(straight to the PDF) biggrin.png I will definitely give this a go throughout the week. I have been practicing with the 3/8 emas, but like you said, the tighter the indicators, the easier it is to get shaken out, which has happened to me many times over the past few weeks...

Hope Commsec send me a hamper too tongue.png With all of my "out for brokerage" trades, they are making a killing from me hehehe ...

I might also attempt reverting to the 5 minute chart, as I have been reverting to the 2 minute from the 1 minute...

I am sure with more practice, we can all find what best works for all of us ...

But would be curious to hear of some other posters stragies which they find are working well for them...

Quite often we hear on this thread that "Today I made xxx K on XXX stock", but little do they explain thier actual trading strategies as to how they achieved that successful trade...

Hoping to see more posts like yours in the future from both yourself and other successful traders here

Noobs like myself could really benefit from the sharing of strategies ...

Today is my "X7'th" birthday and probably won't see many more to come with the state of my health, so it would be nice to set my partner and family up financially by being successful in my trading endeavors while I am still around biggrin.png

And because "sharing is caring", here's my best stock tip for 2021 .... (Can anybody guess)??? CNB biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Thanks again slick, I have learnt so much from you in the past 8-12 months than I have from almost anybody when it comes to trading and genuinely feel indebted for your amazing contributions...

Good luck everyone tomorrow and hope you all snap up some bargains

Cari

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.