Day traders' weekend lounge February 9 - 11, page-23

1. 4,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Posted up the position of BMN after the hot run up on Thursday and the sneaky short i put in at $3.9400 close on close..
    Also been banging on for weeks about the gaps it posts on opens.
    True to form Friday open smashed to $3.670 then continued on down to $3.4300.
    Shame i wasn't there to see it was up at 4.30 out on a station out the back of B.F. doing a mill run on a cattle station before the forecast 46c kicked in.
    Profit hit at $3.7400 only 20 cents but with 10x leverage smashed it. could of made a motza if i was on screen.
    Anyway, made sure 5000 odd cows got some water driving in the outback in the crisp morning dodging Roo's and Emus living life.
    To focus on a few things and do them well in trading is a hard thing to master even if you day trade or any other form really.
    You don't have to be on a screen all-day trying or pretending to be a superstar D.T or worse even following others.
    Predicting share price movements is what we all try and do at the penny end that is tough and you got to be there.
    Pullback look at the bigger picture there's plenty of easier ways to make a buck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.