Wanna get rich on penny stocks ? You canYou also have to be...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Wanna get rich on penny stocks ?

You can

You also have to be lucky, and hold. Then understand why you are holding, then do not waiver until you are ready to exit based on all that work / reading you did to give yourself justifucation. Do you know the brokers, do you know who is realllllly running the game, it matters.

Read, do your homework, then read more.

You will be very surprised what you can find out about reading financial reports for shitty ass penny stocks ( good or bad )

Research is king to succesful penny stock investmensts or trades, i would spend 18 hours a day.

Do you have that amount of time in your life to commit to reading information ?

If you dont.

Keep what money you have and go and take your girl friend or wife on a nice holiday, because at least you will remember that and why you did it.

The game is not, and will not be in your favour. Unless you figure out the why. The day trading thread is full of very rich high rollers who can influence stocks, ther is no doubt about this. Hence read. Read then do some more of that reading.

Discalimer : I do not trader anymore, these experiences or opinions are just my own.

Day trading is one of the hardest jobs on the planet. Its not a myth, Its expensive, whether it be health, family, or anything that you remotely care about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.