Day traders' weekend lounge March 25 - 27, page-80

1. 12,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    Answer to @deanmac,
    We have had unexpected visitors today.....damn. That is not very friendly of me
    So I have not had a lot of time.Just jumping on here quickly to thank you and others for these brilliant discussions.

I will try and copy and paste all these if I get a mo.You have answered my questions so well, thank you.

I will be under the pump now tomorrow, so I have put in an order for AVZ at a slightly lower entry, is this wise? Or do you think I should go in at Fridays close?? I am keen to trade this share above others.I have several trading stocks which slipped into the red on Friday, so I will need to observe these very closely tomorrow.

I am hoping for a reversal on many. I think it would perhaps be foolish to jump straight in and take these losses......I am guilty of falling for many that have been "promoted" on the thread, so I am really now hoping that these are temporary losses and not a big crash.I think I have said before that charts are not my thing yet, which is pretty crazy. So this coming week I am in the danger zone, (enter theme music from Jaws). So I need some luck.

There are several long term holds that I wish to top up also, I am hoping for some red days for these. LTR SYA LKE.I am chewing over MAY and MEL, so if anyone has charts for these I would be eternally grateful.

So I have to be off again soon.I will try and copy and paste many of these great suggestions.I would like to thank everyone for contributing to this discussion, how valuable is this, for all!!

Good luck to everyone for this week. If I have a few disasters, I may be licking my wounds for now.Oh heck this message won't post, I shall have to copy and paste it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.