@ Joannie,The only advice I can offer atm would be to spend some...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @ Joannie,

The only advice I can offer atm would be to spend some time with charts and find the reason why you would purchase AVZ or any stock for that matter at their current prices. Perhaps try some paper trading for a week or so to develop some results that you can assess if your style / entries / exits are succeeding in the current market.

As for AVZ myself personally - I have started to reduce the value of day trading positions at sp. Yes AVZ is waiting on news that will likely result in its stellar run continuing - but until this happens - I just follow the chart / momentum etc. (I do have a remaining long position in AVZ).

As for your other positions - again look at the charts and derive at a decision to either cut and run or hold for an appropriate exit. The answer is generally always there somewhere. Some of your 'long term' stocks have solid charts. Not sure if they are in 'top up' zone - would need to assess. The biggest mistakes I have made in the market is with oil & gas juniors - particularly around well drilling etc. I just stay away from this element now. Easier profits elsewhere for myself.

Perhaps your could look at some stocks where longer positions would be more suitable - rather than the higher risk day trade entries.
    From a longer term point of view - I am liking the weekly chart of MRM (I have taken a very small position) and MGX.

Best wishes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.