Well, I use NAB trade to see where the resistance or support is...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Well, I use NAB trade to see where the resistance or support is in the volume and decide to place my trade above or below that level depending upon what i have in mind for the stock. I also use nabtrade to check trades which isn't provided in selwealth so basically you can see whether someone buying 1 shares or 1m shares at what price (hope you know what i am talking).

I found that stake is superfast (unless there is technical issue going on in background) compare to selfwealth... when i say superfast means there is difference in how fast you can see live price updated between selfwealth & stake and found stake to be good value product for those who simply want to buy & sell. As i am learning so doing small trades to $3 buck per trade suits well but when i bought bank shares in bulk then also $3 looked very well compare to selfwealth or commsec or nabtrade.

I normally see my order in the queue straight away in nabtrade or selfwealth but obviously this all depends upon internet speed as well but never need to wait to see my order appear in nabtrade (i have to click refresh buttton on nabtrade and my order appears).

if you are thinking to use stake then don't transfer your existing trade to them but instead start new one with them and if you like then only attempt to transfer stock because transfer will take long time depending upon how your broker treats stake. selfwealth to stake transfer for my stock took more then 1 month as selfwealth was finding issue in the form that i submitted

remember stake is still infant compare to commsec or nabtrade or selwealth so trade with care and expect some teething problem while you adjust yourself with the system. also on radditt you can see thread on stake where everyone share their experience so worth reading before moving... but i have zero problem with stake in last six months except that it took 1 month to transfer my shares from selfwealth to stake.

Last edited by JPGuru: 29/03/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.