Looking for that roughie in the commodity space is something im...

1. 4,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Looking for that roughie in the commodity space is something im always on the lookout for as to get in before the crowd when these things get noticed is a goal for us all.
    Doing huge amounts of research will bring rewards vs following the pack most times.
    One such Gem i have recently brought into is E79 looks a ripping setup for a little outfit with a 3 million cap and a paltry 81.33 soi.
    What's it got/doing check this out.

E79 Gold Mines Limited is an Australian gold and copper exploration company which has approximately 1,544km2 of highly prospective ground in two proven gold producing greenstone belts in the Western Australian Goldfields and one project within the McArthur Basin of the Northern Territory.

MOUNTAIN HOME - N.T.

The Project sits within an under-explored inlier of prospective Proterozoic-age McArthur basin stratigraphy – the host stratigraphy of all major metalliferous deposits within the McArthur Basin.

The entire 40km strike extent of the inlier is prospective for copper mineralisation, with 27km of strike sitting within the Mountain Home Project area.

This Proterozoic-aged basin hosts the world’s largest accumulation of shale-hosted zinc-lead-silver mineralisation, including the world-class McArthur River lead-zinc Mine, the Teena zinc-lead discovery, the Redbank copper deposits, and the historic Merlin Diamond Mine, all of which lie within 80km of Mountain Home.

Rock chip grab sample assay results of up to 33% copper highlight the Project’s exceptional early-stage potential, with associated gold in the rock chip samples of up to 1.31g/t Au.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.