Day traders' weekend lounge May 6 - 8, page-29

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    It always interested me that from my understanding back then the virus could be eradicated from the reservoir cells - is the objective of the drug -
    I think the excitement back then was the fact that they thought it could do this -
    The massive volumes that were traded back then in comparison to the SOI - is still huge 3.5 billion in 2 months - that was not a small little group of traders that traded all that volume... of course it spiked up to three times the price of where it landed - and trapped a lot of people - which since then has been absorbing that supply I assume - It can go along for another long while here until it proves it can achieve what it asserts-re the chart
    - Just a question - where are the trials up to in the phases they need to go through >? My understanding is that human trials need to get to phase three and prove their worth there -
    the mouse trials for the covid virus would need to progress to human trials >>?
    So the chart is saying to me that it is trying to break that resistance level here - if it does this - I expect a rise to the upper resistance and a retest of the break - certainly worth assessing the time lines and keeping an eye on the chart and volume from here -
    As with all biotech's it is difficult to understand where they are up to and how much chance they have of proving they work - explaining that in a way a lay person can grasp the potential but importantly the timeline is the difficult part - so often these things take a long time from discovery to end game - but certainly of interest - if it works it will be great.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4322/4322698-be8a5c3ffe59d1ffa61967a31a501db6.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.