Day traders' weekend lounge May 6 - 8, page-36

1. 12,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Thanks for that - very informative great post - Can you also tell me what CTAP stands for ?

Recently my daughter contracted Covid - she has a lot of underlying health issues - CF lung TX - now to keep that long story short they did have a plan - she was taken in immediately and given 2 different antiviral infusions - and did not actually get sick at all except for the initial day or so onset - it is quite amazing considering that any virus usually can make her pretty sick -
    It is a relief I guess that she has now had the virus and we know she can shake it quite fast with that treatment - now she is an adult, my days of dealing with the Doctors are over- and during the pandemic I could not really even visit so this changed things - I don't know what the names of the two drugs are - I could find out - my point is though that virus' are difficult - however there seems to be a lot of new inroads -

Also the leaders and public have maybe reached a new level of realisation that medical research is SO important and the speed at which they were forced to work has probably also taught many a lot.
    Biotechs are not a fast trade but well worth following - your a wealth of knowledge - thanks for posting - it made me look at the chart smile.png- I sincerely hope it does come to fruition - sooner rather than later -
    For the rest of us traders pay attention when the price breaks important levels and volume picks up noticeably imo -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.