Day traders' weekend lounge May 6 - 8, page-87

1. 14,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7522
    Hi Phoenixx, these are daily charts and I’ve removed all the noise to demonstrate the Bollie action. Normally I would also have a 50 and 200 EMA keeping in mind that the Bollie median line is an approximate 20ema.
    No need to add horizontal support / resistance levels as the bollies bands are doing that already.

These daily charts are to draw your attention to potential income trades, it’s then up to you on the day to set up your screen with shorter time frame charts to work on suitable entries/ exits.
    I would recommend setting up your screen into quarters with a 5, 10, 15 and 1 hour time frames and personally I use a 8/20 EMA combination with 5wma which gives me a faster reactional direction.
    These combinations work for me, would highly recommend that develop what’s best for your temperament. Think I’ve mentioned this many times.
    No need to have support / resistance lines on the shorter time frame charts, focus on the PA. Remember that we are mainly chasing pips so focussing on the orders flowing through I find the easiest way to grab an income trade. You’ve probably seen me sooking a lot though through leaving a lot on the table.
    Sorry I’m not booted up to demonstrate my daily trading screen set up.

Cheers
    Last edited by slick: 07/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.