Day traders' weekend lounge October 13 - 15, page-49

1. 12,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    It did not actually take me that long to post the charts once used to it 10 mins or so from memory - ... it would be a 6 am start currently in QLDeek.png
    - I am also too busy atm-
    A Sunday night wrap of the various indexes would be do-able - maybe every one can post a chart of the sectors they watch like you did today... would be good ...I will see if I can do some -
    There are so many things to trade - I agree discipline and patience are key charting a must - and using the right indicators actually - It is a fluid market a lot of the time - however you do need to understand the timing of the one you are trading asx dax us500 etc they have their high traffic times - And their quirks imo I had the demo on for a long while and think that was good as you do learn how it all works before risking your own money - if only they let peeps do that with the spec asx trades biggrin.png I like it though -and watch it all the time now ...

GOLD was a big reversal this last week interesting it found the low between the 50% and 618 fib ... good to see your still lurking - we really need more
    input and ideas from more people to see what they are up to and trading smile.png
    I do miss your picks with a lot of the commodity stocks - your good at FA - be nice if you mentioned ones you like every now and again...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5655/5655787-474346a678a45208c9b824dbc55c73a3.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.