There are so many things to trade - I agree discipline and...

1. 12,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    It did not actually take me that long to post the charts once used to it 10 mins or so from memory - ... it would be a 6 am start currently in QLDeek.png
    - I am also too busy atm-
    A Sunday night wrap of the various indexes would be do-able - maybe every one can post a chart of the sectors they watch like you did today... would be good ...I will see if I can do some -
    There are so many things to trade - I agree discipline and patience are key charting a must - and using the right indicators actually - It is a fluid market a lot of the time - however you do need to understand the timing of the one you are trading asx dax us500 etc they have their high traffic times - And their quirks imo I had the demo on for a long while and think that was good as you do learn how it all works before risking your own money - if only they let peeps do that with the spec asx trades biggrin.png I like it though -and watch it all the time now ...

GOLD was a big reversal this last week interesting it found the low between the 50% and 618 fib ... good to see your still lurking - we really need more
    input and ideas from more people to see what they are up to and trading smile.png
    I do miss your picks with a lot of the commodity stocks - your good at FA - be nice if you mentioned ones you like every now and again...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5655/5655787-474346a678a45208c9b824dbc55c73a3.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.