Excellent day today. $24,667.28 overallMainly due to selling...

1. 5,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Excellent day today. $24,667.28 overallcool.png

Mainly due to selling selling some AGY that I'd been holding for a while. Now just got to hope it drops back down a bit cause got a buy order back in for the number of shares I sold a little bit down the queue.

Made some on LTR. Lost on LIO and PH2 and got rid of MTM because it was doing nothing so might as well have the money back to buy something else.

Bought some more ESS (already had some) because I think it might eventually keep going up. Longer term one that one but might trade some too.

Didn't buy anything else. Saw ADN and was tempted but thought I wouldn't after what I said last night although it would have worked. It's hard to say if those sort of ones are worth getting. They are confusing. BOE and ADN both worked but LIO and PH2 both didn't so I might try and buy those type next week and see what the outcome is overall. They're definitely not all going to work though. Maybe if I'm quicker at cutting losses on ones like those the overall result will be better.

Anyway hope you all had a good day, I went and ran/walked the esplanade just after lunch and it was hot as up here. So now I'm going to be healthy again and have a hamburger and bourbon and coke. Have a good weekendbiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.