Day traders' weekend lounge September 21 - 22

1. 3,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3656
    The weekend lounge is now open.

I wasn't booked to do this one, but I don't recall @highlandlad arranging with anyone to do it yet, so I will do it.

Welcome trader's and let's hear what you plan for the next week.

Heads up on 4DS (ReRAM - resistive memory research/development) which should be receiving its PL5 platform chip lot from IMEC this week or next (due late September). It is reasonable to assume there will be a boost in the price assuming the lot is a success. Should first announce receipt of the chips and usually if there is a gross problem (like not working) they let everyone know immediately, otherwise they just announce the receipt, and then a few weeks later release data on the testing. This is a refined version of the successful PL4 run to test different configurations, but the big one is PL6 to be released Jan of next year, where they drop from 60nm to 20nm. The PL5 release should be worth a few cents (2 to 3 times current price) for at least a short time. It is likely to go into a trading halt for a short time when they announce. They are not expected to do a CR at this time as they raised lots of cash earlier in the year after PL4 when most of the insider options holders converted their options and therefore the company raised millions, so they are considered well funded at this point. Heads-up: I hold them currently, in preparation for this announcement, so I am positively biased.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.