Day traders' wey-hey it's the weekend lounge July 23 - 25, page-2

1. 3,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Aaahhhh, Who's up for a beer?

Not a bad week all up , I am a little concerned about the Covid situation though. Mostly for personal reasons as being in sydney we are getting worried if they will be able to squash this beast of a variant, especially with this cool weather! Butit extends to beyond these shores as well. I will be watching england closely. Their re-opening on the back of a 90% vaccination rate will be a litmus test for many considering when to loosen restrictions. Lets hope their medical system holds up...Because if it does ours should be able to also.

Otherwise the case rates in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia are serious, and their vaccines rollouts have not bee so comprehensive. So I expect more bad news there. Anyway enough of this most monotonous of subjects....

What is your favourite drink in terms of a Beer or Wine ( Without going overboard on the wine prices) Because if you have LOADS of money, or expensive tastes you''ll jsut make others Jealous.

I do like a Little Creatures pale ale, Otherwise I often go for some on the japanese brands, Saporo is a good value one that I buy regularly, lately.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.