Thank you very much for the encouragement @Mav01, @Jnnl and...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Thank you very much for the encouragement @Mav01, @Jnnl and @Patterns, appreciated.

I've followed your trades in IOU, ROG to name a few and will definitely take your advise on-board. The game is as much emotional as much is technical isn't it. With every failed trade, I am noting what went wrong and trying to get better...I'll persist and I'm under no illusion that there is free/easy money.

Ironic you mention about shorting, because I said the same thing a few weeks ago. My longs' winning % (at least in the DT world) is low, but I have noticed a far better accuracy in predicting shorts, not only in small caps (where shorting is not allowed or minimal) but also in large caps - e.g. Z1P and VUL. I have been looking into platforms where I could give shorting a try and zero'ed in on FP Markets and Invast - if you don't mind, may I ask which one you use?

I've been trying your suggestion of no volume and HA patterns on 5 mins for intra-day, need some time to fine-tune it. If it works, why not!

Please keep the charts coming, they are incredibly valuable and are an excellent starting point for the setups into next week. Trying to follow suit by contributing one or two a week from my side, and hopefully grow them further in the future. Thank you for your efforts.

I'm taking #5 as a failed attempt and waiting for significant volume (typically that you mentioned in #6) for proper breakout, but by that time the move is fairly underway and I'm deciding not to chase, at least for that leg. Noted these steps might not work in all scenarios and have to act as per the price action, but nevertheless a very good pattern to follow and adjust as needed.

Great point regarding breakdown of continuation patterns i.e. in reverse direction, certainly noticed a few recently - SUD, RAG, RCP etc., no offense to any holders of those stocks here, they all are great stocks. I'm noticing that if a pattern breaks in a reverse direction (especially downwards), it's getting punished hard....used to be the case in pre-covid market too, but much more aggressive in the current market and very rare scenarios of a quick shakeout and return to the previous trend. Makes holding MT/LT stocks very hard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.