Can I suggest that if your mentally better with ST and LT trades...

1. 12,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Can I suggest that if your mentally better with ST and LT trades then make that your focus. smile.png

To be honest I started with long term holds and they were very successful for me.Primarily because they had significant daily volumes, profitability, easily identified charting attributes, and therefore (in the main) easily identifiably price movements.

Likewise with short term trades.

Day trades on the other hand, in my opinion, are notoriously difficult to get a handle on without a great deal of time and effort to work through the processes necessary to quickly identify opportunities.Also, in my opinion you need more than basic software to access instantaneous data. I personally lost money on day trading as I thought it would be a matter of applying the same skill sets - but it is a much more intricate process where you must be glued to the screen while your trade is active (in my opinion).

Of course, basic things like having your trading plan mapped out before executing the trade also help and being methodical.

If ever you need some guidance simply pop me a message here or on the email.

Stay safe

V

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.