VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Yep, I think Orbis is still in with 256,459,758 securities...

1. 84 Posts.
    Yep, I think Orbis is still in with 256,459,758 securities (11.41%).
    sure, its no fun seeing the sp back down at these levels, unless of course one is accumulating

for long term holders the sp is not so important, however if its above ones buy in price, you have the luxury of being able to change your mind get out & take a profit at the same time

where the sp is at the mo is a reflection of the long road VPG must still travel to reach true & stable profitability, without steady divis or speculation driving things you tend pin the sp to nta (16 cents per security at 31/12/09) then factor in a discount for risk & uncertainty

VPG is the only reit I hold which is not paying a divi, with WDC returning approx 5.36%, APZ 8.48% & CMW 11.43%
    if VPG could manage a 1cent divi that would give it a 10.31% return at the current sp

Im sure there are many on this thread who got in @ around 5 cents, have sold some to take a profit but still hold for the long term & stable divis which will come in 12-18 mth hopefully

having said that, from time to time I still wonder what might have been if Id sold the lot @ 16.5 c or so back in oct 09

so at the moment as frustrating as it may be its a waiting game, without the wild sp swings that keep LT holders entertained & ST traders profitable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.