ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

It is no surprise that day traders flock to high potential...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    It is no surprise that day traders flock to high potential stocks with massive gains to be made with each pip. While this may be frustrating for long term holders as we whiplash back and forth with each high and low, this is fundamentally an encouraging signal to the market - there is a lot of interest in this company.

Long term holders have been rewarded incredibly and even those sitting on the last 3 months should be sitting on strong triple digit returns. Once we hit our 1 year holding mark, we look to enjoy a very much needed 50% discount on all our gains and will have captured the full return from our start to finish.

Don't get me wrong, I have been day trading myself and have enjoyed the pips up and down on a daily basis. But the fundamentals for this company is too good to ignore and I've been converted to a long term holder. As day trading is reliant on timing, I've regrettably missed the boats while looking for my re-entry points.

At the end of the day, everyone is here to make money and there is definitely plenty to be made with ADV both trading and holding - my personal view is long term is far safer as this baby seems to sky rocket every time I try to trade. Too risky to take profits while the 50% discount from being a long term holder is VERY much needed

Good luck to all, the more long term holders there are with rally we push higher highs as the number of shares being traded dry up (similar to GMM's rally from 40c to 55c)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $7.676K 61.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18332 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 32422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.