VCR ventracor limited

Yes,very achievable.this company has been held down for too...

1. 636 Posts.
    Yes,very achievable.

this company has been held down for too long, its at a breakout breaking point, to many research years under the bridge now. for any new competitors it will take them the same time that VCR has endured to get this stage, The long term holders are correct in their assumptions that VCR will be worth $3 but VCR needed these long term holders to keep them afloat, now VCR will get US approvals, then revenue will flow, long term holders will get rewards but new investors will get the greatest rewards, a share price of 1.5 plus in the next few months will net 200% return. the price of 1.5 wasnt made up by me. an advisor came up with that price based on a takeover price to gain the technological advantage VCR has to get product to market in set time.

I would not be surprised if VCR gets to $5 per share in future, but what the hell i would be happy for 1.5.

remember one thing, VCR was $3 in 2003
    on the thought of this technology, now the hard yards have been done, even after dilution $3 is very close, anyone appose my view, simple short em, goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.