WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

day trading 21/5/12, page-19

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Jaybay,
    I maintain my outlook that GSK should update in August/Sept.
    The reason for that being that the news for GSK have been magnificant in the last update with US pharmaceutical arm being involved now and applications of our technology being extended to additional main pipeline products.

That in itself is such a massive development that I believe that GSK will have to mention license details in the next step, wether financially disclosed or not will have to be seen.

From what I gather, GSK and OBJ have moved from in vivo testing to development using additional internal GSK blockbuster products.
    This points towards a single compound or product having been used for the in vivo testing for 9 months prior to the update.

We were told of this extension in the March update:

The company is pleased to report that the work with GSK in the field of oral health is proceeding with a view of extending the scope of the current collaboration to include additional key oral health active ingredients.
    A number of study programs are planned.

I give it another 6 months from that statement for GSK to update us further, hence my speculated date in August for the news ( being August for the fact that this program would have started prior to the announcement because OBJ reports only events in the past ).

What this paragraph really means, in my opinion, is that GSK has found our technology to be successful with its first testing ingredient and is now ready to implement it into the broad spectrum of the oral health pipeline.

It is important to remember that those additional ingredient studies will not be performed with the same sceptical scrutiny as the first testing cycle, but performed with a commercial view of implementing the technology into the existing pipeline.
    Everything done from here onwards would translate directly into commercial planning.

I would also speculate that GSK has moved, due to this development, the partnership with OBJ towards their legal department. It is the logical step as costs will now move dramatically upwards for GSK labs using our technologies.

That step will lead eventually to a license deal.
    I always speculated that GSK would announce license deal details and commercial contracts by the time in vivo studies came up positively.
    We have achieved that goal, as can be indirectly deducted from information being released to market.

Therefore, your decision to add prior to August/ September is probably a decision your wife might be more than happy about later in the year.

Please be advised that this represents my personal opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.