Thanks Jim & Good morning all @thunderhead1 you may want to...

1. 605 Posts.
    Thanks Jim & Good morning all

@thunderhead1 you may want to check the erm chart I know you hold a fair bit

ERM Power Ltd forms bullish "Continuation Wedge" chart pattern
    Jan 20, 2016
    Recognia has detected a "Continuation Wedge (Bullish)" chart pattern formed on ERM Power Ltd (EPW:ASX). This bullish signal indicates that the stock price may rise from the close of 1.39 to the range of 1.65 - 1.71. The pattern formed over 15 days which is roughly the period of time in which the target price range may be achieved, according to standard principles of technical analysis.
    Tells Me: After a temporary interruption, the prior uptrend is set to continue. A Continuation Wedge (Bullish) represents a temporary interruption to an uptrend, taking the shape of two converging trendlines both slanted downward against the trend. During this time the bears attempt to win over the bulls, but in the end the bulls triumph as the break above the upper trendline signals a continuation of the prior uptrend.

Pharmaxis Ltd forms bullish "Hammer" chart pattern
    Jan 20, 2016
    Recognia has detected a "Hammer" chart pattern formed on Pharmaxis Ltd (PXS:ASX). This bullish signal indicates that the stock price may rise from the close of 0.34.
    Tells Me: The price may have reached the bottom of the recent downtrend, having recovered high up from a sharp decline for the session. The Hammer appears during a downtrend, displaying a long lower shadow with a small real body at the top of the range. The price may be developing a bottom and due for a reversal to the upside.

Ridley Corp Ltd forms bullish "Inverted Hammer" chart pattern
    Jan 20, 2016
    Recognia has detected an "Inverted Hammer" chart pattern formed on Ridley Corp Ltd (RIC:ASX). This bullish signal indicates that the stock price may rise from the close of 1.45.
    Tells Me: The recent decline is approaching its bottom, as the balance between buyers and sellers evens out and there's an attempt (though failed) at higher prices. The Inverted Hammer appears during a downtrend with a long upper shadow reflecting an attempt a higher prices, and a small real body at the lower end of the range reflecting an evening out of the balance between buyers and sellers as the bears have lost some control. The price may have reached a bottom and ready to turn higher.

SpeedCast International Ltd forms bullish "Inside Bar" chart pattern
    Jan 20, 2016
    Recognia has detected an "Inside Bar (Bullish)" chart pattern formed on SpeedCast International Ltd (SDA:ASX). This bullish signal indicates that the stock price may rise from the close of 4.15.
    Tells Me: The balance between buyers and sellers, recently dominated by the bears, is evening out. We may see higher prices ahead. An Inside Bar develops during a strong downtrend, when the trading range is completely within the boundaries of the prior bar. This suggests the balance between buyers and sellers is becoming more evenly balanced i.e. a weakening in power for the bears and increasing in power for the bulls.

Platinum Capital Ltd forms bullish "Inverted Hammer" chart pattern
    Jan 20, 2016
    Recognia has detected an "Inverted Hammer" chart pattern formed on Platinum Capital Ltd (PMC:ASX). This bullish signal indicates that the stock price may rise from the close of 1.81.
    Tells Me: The recent decline is approaching its bottom, as the balance between buyers and sellers evens out and there's an attempt (though failed) at higher prices. The Inverted Hammer appears during a downtrend with a long upper shadow reflecting an attempt a higher prices, and a small real body at the lower end of the range reflecting an evening out of the balance between buyers and sellers as the bears have lost some control. The price may have reached a bottom and ready to turn higher.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.