Day Trading 26 May Pre Market, page-8

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    BSN : Current price 0.005
    BSNO : The leverage. Exercise price 1.5 cents. Expiry June 2018
    Market Cap : $2.2 mil
    Cash : Circa $200k

Note : This is not a day trade, but it will be one day imo

Suspended from the ASX last August. Recently re-instated on the ASX. New management, new directors. Currently looking for new opportunities. Im not going to repeat whats on the thread but history suggests it may get a lithium project as the same directors are behind QUR and CHK.

Someone keeps dripping feeding those oppies every now and then into 0.001. ( i suspect disgruntled long term holders ) With 2 years expiry and a reasonably small register at this end of the market. These look like an easy multi bagger for the patient. The only thing i feel that would get in the way of making money out of these would be if the company did a consolidation which i cant see happening because
    a) Register is small enough to survive on its own
    b) The share price is too low in its current form to consider this when there is plenty of potential upside.
    c) I cant see them raising any cash until they secure a project and get the share price higher before they raise.
    d) New management didnt bring this out of suspension for them to do nothing with it. They will have a plan.

Im not so sure the heads are good value at 0.005 in its current form, but there appears to be little selling. But surely you cant go wrong with the options at 0.001 ? Worst case scenario you do your cash. Its all about that risk vs reward

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.