When my bedroom becomes suffocating with the lights down, a bit...

1. 126 Posts.
    When my bedroom becomes suffocating with the lights down, a bit of easy, no-real-drama-no-key-people-ever-die (or if they do they come back later anyway) sci-fi/fantasy series bonanza tends to get my minds off things until my subconscious settles the mental balance, and I can deal with the real life dramas. If Star Trek works for you then I strongly recommend a full 10 season marathon binge on Stargate SG1, followed closely by Stargate Atlantis all 6 seasons and Stargate Universe 2 seasons for dessert. By the time you go through that pile you'll forget why you started on the marathon in the first place. Just in case you've done that recently and real life dramas are still not being dealt with to your satisfaction, a bit of Supernatural and/or Grimm on the fantasy side does the trick. Both are mostly individual episodes and the main story-line is loosely connected just like with the above sci-fi series, so if you happen to daydream over a few of them you don't loose the plot. And looots of seasons there to binge in . So cheers and remember, there wasn't ever a night in history that did not end with the sun coming up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.