Day Trading - 4 January 2018, page-4

1. 1,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    A few of my thoughts for today...

With no signs of a slowdown in the crypto world overnight there should be further support for the blockchain companies today. FFG saw a breakout yesterday mid-afternoon before a minor retrace late in the day. Based on the previous action with players such as SHO, CHP, RFN etc., today could be FFG's turn. Interesting to see a note come out from ICI, a company that FFG has a stake in, yesterday evening which could add some further interest for FFG holders.

GMV - Previous resistance level through December has now become support level in January, with a nice pennant formed on the hourly chart. Volume has dried up considerably and the MACD is about to cross. This should give 0.40 a crack within the next day or so.
    upload_2018-1-4_7-26-32.png

MMJ - Good movements in the cannabis world again overnight with many Canadian listed stocks making gains of > 20% should provide further support for stocks such as MMJ today. Looks like a bit of C&H pattern playing out again atm here and could break through 0.5 today. A good one to watch.

upload_2018-1-4_7-28-50.png

CKA - Has been trading within a very tight band for the past 3 weeks as investors eagerly await offtake sales agreement finalisation, and volume has all but gone. As soon as news comes, this will rocket back above previous highs of 0.11 in my opinion. If any volume comes in ahead of an announcement, I'd suggest taking a position.

Good luck to all traders and may today bring more profits!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.