Day Trading 9 Mar Pre Market

1. 11,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Morning All
    Thanks Trees and AM crew

SPI -6 @ 5741

The ASX finished flat on Wednesday, as investors remained focused on the release of jobs data in the United States later this week.
    In choppy trade - markets almost hit Tuesday's close at noon before sinking lower and then rising again - the S&P/ASX200 barely moved, down 2 points (less than 0.1 per cent) to 5759
    Friday will see the release of non-farm payrolls data in the US, a key set of numbers ahead of the Federal Reserve's March meeting next week. Unless that's "a complete shocker, we'll see the Federal Reserve move on interest rates next week," said Citi director in equity sales Karen Jorritsma.

U.S. equities traded mixed on Wednesday as investors dealt with plunging oil prices and digested scorching employment data.
    The Dow Jones industrial average fell about 45 points, with Caterpillar and Chevron contributing the most losses.
    The S&P 500 traded 0.1 percent lower, with energy falling more than 2 percent to lead decliners.

U.S. crude prices fell 5.38 percent to settle at $50.28 per barrel after data from the Energy Information Administration showed inventories rose by 8.2 million barrels last week. WTI also posted its worst one-day performance in 13 months.
    "I think we're seeing some equilibrium in the $45-$55 range," said Eric Aanes, president and founder of Titus Wealth Management. "Personally, I'd like to see it higher, ... but barring some Middle East political event, I think we're going to remain rangebound."
    The Nasdaq composite outperformed, rising 0.21 percent.

Nickel -4%

Gold and silver prices were ending the U.S. day session moderately lower and both markets fell to five-week lows Wednesday. A very strong U.S. ADP jobs report and bearish outside market forces were bearish elements for the precious metals on this day. Gold and silver market bears have regained the near-term technical advantage.

Gold $1210
    HUI - .3%
    AUD Gold $1605

AUD .7534

Have a good day

1 CNBC
    2 *****

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.