Day Trading 9 May Pre Market, page-34

1. 32,555 Posts.
    I'll say one thing. Having seen pro gamblers for over 40 years. The ones who take the biggest risks are the ones who make the big money.

But most, not all, end up broke.

David Walsh - My role model. His mate Zeljko recently settled a $Billion tax settlement with ATO. I saw these guys from the start. Made me realise I was an amateur.

Inspiration!

"Walsh is a leader of what Australian newspapers describe as the world’s biggest gambling syndicate, a group of 17 known as the Bank Roll. The Bank Roll’s other leader is Walsh’s best friend, Zeljko Ranogajec, a fellow Tasmanian who’s been described by the website Blackjack Insider as one of the “most innovative” blackjack players of all time. Frequently portrayed in the media as the world’s biggest gambler, he is perhaps its most elusive. His formidable partnership with Walsh can be traced back over 30 years. “I’d spot the opportunities,” Ranogajec, a gently spoken and amiable man, told me by phone from London, where he now lives, “and David would do the maths. He’s intellectually gifted. Present him with any problem or puzzle and in a few hours he can solve it.”
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.