Day Trading After Market Lounge - 06 December 2018, page-43

1. 12,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397

Wow have to comment - this thread has turned into a nasty little gang up schoolyard zone lately - 

And most of you are over 40 … or even older I am pretty sure - 

I always look at the posts that seek to criticize other peoples ideas whether they be FA or TA - question is - Are you doing a better job ? 

Throwing up ideas - alerting when a stock is moving - collaborating with others on support resistance zones - alerting the thread when something is actually of interest -

FA is important looking at the positives as well as the pitfalls is relevant - trading the trade is what we are here for - if a stock is running - I find it amusing to see who missed the trade - and sits there all day saying it will never go anywhere - oh yea- really? LOL

If it has gone from 4c to 44c it def went somewhere = with out you on it --- 

That is lifechanging money btw - stepping off that one at the top and then thinking about what it might do after the hype is what our gig is - 

Some are more bullish some are more fearful - neither mindset is correct - what is actually happening is the main focus - to me anyway...

It is fair to say that a lot of stuff we trade is tricky - but assessing whether it will run and have a good few days is what we are looking at - not whether it will crash eventually - Um most things don't keep going up (even at the big end of town) 

Yep they all pull back for all sorts of reasons - 

We can work as a team or we can turn people off putting in effort - some of our best posters just go away in disgust - 

Enough of the personal agendas - if you disagree with someone there is a respectful way to do so - those that don't know how to post a different opinion without insulting someone else perhaps need to rethink their approach - 

Probably engaging new posters and making everyone feel like they belong would be mature - it is not necessarily the length of time anyone has been around - it is the quality of the contribution - anyone can be a guru - plenty of that stuff out there - post a trade setup make a call - 

Lets see who can do this in a challenging market ---

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.