day trading after-market lounge 13/01/2014, page-29

1. 14 Posts.
    Good Evening Traders,

So ive been at it a little while now ive day/swing traded for about 2 and a half months now I started with about 12K down to 7K pretty much off the bat and now back at 10K starting to feel a lot more confident but still unsure on what my expectations should be.

I know it might be rude to ask but relaisticly what kinds of gains should a day trader with a 10K starting stack trading stocks with values between $700 & 3K.??? Is anyone able to share there beginnings?

Recently ive been scoring approx. $300 a day profits but then was hit buy a string of 200-250 losses very quicly undoes all my hard work. Ive felt like ive gone through the emotiaoal rollercoaster and ready to start setting realistic goals instead of "this is the one" stock picking.

As for today I done well with SLR,CSS,MBE but totally ballsed up ALA for a big loss but still came out in front overall thankfully. Got into NWT but held on for the night.

While im at it I would just like the tank you guys here who post here on the Day Trading thread although most of it seems a lot of stock hype I do pick up on a good drop of wisdom every know and then that I cut and paste into a word doc for later reference. So Thanks All,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.