Day Trading After-Market Lounge 15th Sep, page-19

1. 2,443 Posts.
    Evening all,
    My biggest attention is on HOT hc, I do not know why all the trader didn't attempt to trade it. Is it not tradable on the first day of listing?
    I can see that there is a bit of fear, based on the fundamentalist analysis, but I'm not convinced with all the negative view, specially the payments towards the owner/founder of HC for the price of two houses in Toorak.
    I posted a quick thought of mine on the thread, I hope you all don't mind if I just copy and paste it here.
    Cheers read down..  

Dear HOT investors,
    In my opinion, I think the HC fundamental analysts got this one wrong.

HC traders/investors spent so much time scrutinising how much HC market cap is and how much the current owner/management benefit from the listing, while most of the commentators invest in speculative stock based on only hope. I have read many comments and I was not convinced, so I decided to buy a small parcel.

The reality is HC got the market in Australia!

It's easy to build a social media, discussion board to that matter even any kind of tech based company this days. But the challenge is to get to the market in a timely manner. HC have the credibility and the people that use it, there’s already revenue.

I think HC already achieved the most difficult part by having the number of members and visitors that already have, let alone the advertising revenue and all the etc that comes with it.

With the luck of clarity on the future development of HC, I can only guess what kind of product to expect from HC, and this does not require any special knowledge or skill, it’s a no brainer. I can confidently say the possibility of the further development of HC is limitless on the current online based world.
    From my imagination I can simply list couple of possibilities that can drive HC product to the highest standard, such as

Plugin to a Facebook and other social media.
    The apps development, which will be easily accessible at the top of your mobile for easy access.
    Alert, Many different kind of alerts, which can be integrated in many formats, i.e. stock alert, people you follow, price drop/gain, etc
    Daily most liked can be sent out in a form of alert too.
    Paid Subscription version, like the fools.

Generally speaking, this can be developed to the most convenient way, so people can easily invest in informative or supported way.
    I think this further development can easily will be able to quadruple the number of active current free users.
    Finally, I am confident that the development will be successful, and it can be developed in a way that HC is the only and most crucial part of trading and investment app that you have to have for successful trade/investment.
    If you doubt that, you either have no idea about the core ingredient of the success of social media/discussion board, or you really don’t know why you and other 250k user are logged in to HC and reading the post.
    Link
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/19179716/single

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.