Hi ohreally, I think it's good to have a bit of discussion on...

1. 2,443 Posts.
    Hi ohreally,
    I think it's good to have a bit of discussion on this. Just from my experience, I don't think it cost so much money to develop a smart application this days. Lots of frameworks out there which allow developer to deliver fantastic work with a fraction of the costs that used to be five or ten years ago.
    Please have a look at Carsales.com.au and realestate.com.au any one can develope those application easily but no one can penetrate through the market after the monopoly they already acquired. Good example is, it's almost impossible to compete with car sales even with their advertising capacity, for instance the ad in the MCG, no startup can get close to that.
    I'm not sure if my post readout as Hotcopper being speculative, what I said is others are as speculative tech stock, but HC already monopolise the discussion board market for stock.
    Interms of the $10milion, I don't see it as big money, not saying it's a small money however, if I was the finder of HC I would want a lot more than that. With that kind of money, I don't think I will have much change left after owning a decent house in a decent melbourne or sydney location. After all they got 250k members and the most important part is no other site have frequent comeback visitors and able to retain those visitors day in day out, in Australia.

I am very bad with fundamental analysis but I have learnt a lot in this site, and it make me wonder even some of the mining company worth in the 100 million just because they got a license permit and some location with no revenue and hope for prosperity. I don't want to do any comparison with the tech stocks but HC have good foundation, that foundation worth a lot more than $10million.

It's a possible to build anything on the top of this foundation. This is a great opportunity for HC to grow.
    The world is changing, the technology is moving a lot faster than what we can imagine. With machine learning and big data analysis, this site can concord the Internet interms discussion board so easily. Soon, It will be knocking in everybody door. This might take time but remember I'm only a trader and I'm not afraid of being caught up on this trade. I think I will trade this until $2.00
    Wish me luck.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.