Day Trading After-Market Lounge 15th Sep, page-9

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi everyone, great day today across all specs. Coal leading the charge yet again.

GBX the volume today with news any day now is a no brainer at these levels. I smell some strong smoke

ZMI finished off the day with a gravestone doji, which after a downtrend is a bullish reversal signal @TheArchitect

CTM sell off appears to be coming to an end, huge wall of support at 1.5¢ can't see that ever being broken, some nice stabs at 1.6 yesterday and today nearly breaking it down. Should provide a great bounce trade, first wall at 1.9 - not sure if that capper is real or not.

TSN the fundamentals in this stock are unbelievable , I urge everyone to go and do some deeper research into it and you'll be amazed at some of the figures and how undervalued they are. India is a massive economy and you don't find many companies on the asx who have access to such a huge part of it.

Well done to all on CBQ, KRL, DKO, NCR, AJC and DHR (sorry if I missed any others).. Missed out on all of them.

Have a great afternoon/night everyone, see you all tomorrow
    Last edited by jakestevens99: 15/09/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.