Day Trading After-Market Lounge 20th April, page-94

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@ Zero .....Hows my little doggy going ..Oops..sorry didn't know you were at the computer there Dooley.. Opps.. I mean the white wolf named white fang.Ah and Zeros white wolf not mine.OK

That's better you say oh OK got it, and you say now I got respect I can call you Dooley again.

Why thank you thank you Dooley and whats the Dooley been up to. What Dooley, you have been prowling the dating sites ah and its no good.Why is that Dooley if you dont mind me asking?. No tails.Oh I see. You like your women to have tails. Oh I see. Fair enough.Tails on women is good.

Dooley you know I look forward to talking with my favourite little doggy with his little paws and his own little boat. Can't we just go back to Skoogy Woogy and your my little baby.

BIG NO (Sais Dooley)

Ok Dooley No it is and yeah Ok Get myself a girlfriend yeah OK OK.

Dooley did you know Peel Inlet has recently been featured on television. The ABC landline over here on the Eastern Seaboard.I thought it was going to be about you and swimming. I became really excited, ran round and round in circles. Unfortunately as it turned out it wasn't.
    Darn it was about the Fisheries Dept and about ensuring the longevity of the marine environment and the Blue Swimmers
    Yeah I know, a big let down but Peel Inlet is a nice area and all those Blue Swimmers are everywhere in the water.

Talk with you again Dooley and keep an eye on those generous Nigerians trying to give Zero millions of dollars.Looks fishy if you ask me.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.