Day Trading After-Market Lounge 31st March, page-64

1. 10,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    One needs to have a plan in place

Seriously would anyone go through a step by step process each time they were about to enter a DT?... N0...
    This is just a few rules i have written up in my office as something to glance at to keep me on track as sometimes my mind will lead me into silly mistakes.

Yes 1 needs to act quickly but is also aware of there reasons why they are about to do so... I f i was just to trade kamikaze style and react that quickly with having no theory/plan behind the reaction than i would rather miss out..I will never enter a trade these days where im feeling rushed or quick i need to get in can backfire just as quickly .....

Also im more about getting in early than chasing DT pips so i generally have plenty of time to decide and spread my buys out in a zone im happy with, if they dont get hit i move on ....

Gut instant i agree within reason as you must trust yourself and believe in what you are seeing..

Just like going surfing each morning no day is the same and no wave is identical so i have to adjust to the conditions on any given day.. But i always have my sunblock on and eyes open

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.