Day Trading April 10 - Morning, page-190

1. 169 Posts.
    Morning Everyone,

WRR- You absolute ripper! It closed last night on 3 bags for my long term parcel! Was going to sell my trading parcel I picked up at 0.325 at yesterdays open... at close but decided to hold off till this morning, got rid of that at 42.5-43. Great thing with these sort of trading parcels is that there is very low risk for me, if it didn't get the 20% plus i wanted for a trade, i'd more than happily hold for the fundamentals.

NRT - Wanted a slice of this pie and bought in before close yesterday (more of a punt, thinking it would run early today), my stop loss got hit at 0.28 and lost about $5k. Oh well, 'You miss a 100% of the shots you don't take' ay? I took the shot and i missed. Time to move on. (good on you guys who r

DUB - Good ol' dubba just keeps teasing! I agree it's not really a DT anymore on most days, but she definitely has me hopeful in the ST.

NMT - A quick in and out to recover the loss on NRT... successfully.

VET - Was thinking about this one, went to make a coffee and it was too high to make my entry! Good on you doc seuss if you got the reap!

Not a bad morning. Good luck punters!

RvsR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.