Day Trading December 8 - Morning, page-124

1. 2,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi @McDuff - I would say Falcon are exploring these numbers during the DD period, but I seem to find this a few times in every presentation so I'm assuming much better than expected:

• ''Robo3D delivering strong revenue growth with high margins''

its nuts that we have a 3D printing company, sold at a consumer level through some of the biggest e-stores in the world, earning an annualised revenue rate of $7.5m and counting (still in growth phase, considering this months sales were 80% higher than last months!~) and is capped so low

at 1.9c its ludicrous , at the proposed 5/1 consolidation it is valued at 9.5 cents. my gut feel is that they were planning it to go up to 4 cents pre consolidation based on how good this company is - to then allow for a typical ''20 cent'' post consolidation price.

at FCN 1.9 cents, this company is valued at 9.5 cents post consolidation, making the VEND price or acquisition price for Robot3D at a little north of $10m

$10m for a company that is now earning $7.5m in annualised revenue in such a high growth potential industry (3D printing) sounds a little bit dirt cheap
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.