day trading diaries... wednesday

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi All
    Sorry to jump the gun but i was just checking some stuff and wanted some feed back please.
    MAH,EHL and maybe some others have gone x divi and yet the share has remained at or near pre divi price. Now the question is are we looking at fair value for these stocks ie base price is set in this current environment(with the potential of goin higher when the rest of the market picks up).
    Also DYOR on high divi paying low priced (small capped) stocks atm there is a common math eqaution. Lets see who is 1st to crack it i will post tomorrow night my opinion.(who will be 1st and get the gold star hehe haha)
    Ps Tuesday's thread was pure quality.
    1 thing though as a day trading newbie myself i think it would be more appreciated by the Pro's on this thread for all newbies to post there own opinion on a stock and then ask for confirmation ie show the pro's you are trying to learn and thinking for yourselves. IE no laziness allowed in this thread.
    HLL great post Tuesday and good to see you back from your break....Peace Sup

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.