Day Trading June 9 - Morning, page-289

1. 22,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Nup. Have permission to have Dooley. Got a new prop. man. and apparently they take photos when doing a property report, ( 3 monthly ),

but can only do so with my permission. Told her "No Photos", my right to do so, and she got the sads, and took off.

Had to move out from my previous place because P.M. said I hadn't signed lease renewal etc,

even though we BOTH signed it 53 days earlier. Hopeless, and Consumer Protection agrees that I am within my rights, ( refuse photos ).

If she had asked etc. not a prob. but typical authoritarian attitude, and barged in the door as well, whilst I was outside as well,

and found her inside doing a photo shoot. Emailed owner of Real Estate, and said as P.M. left of her own volition,

that was the rent inspection, until the next one in 3 months time. I won't have heard the last of it, unfortunately I think.

Just an arrogant, I'm the boss, yobbo, and I'm getting sick of being treated like a lowlife, because I'm renting.

Just don't need any added, unnecessary stress/time wasters. This one didn't even have the rent inspection paperwork either.

Must have a good memory ?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.