Thanks @BlueF, @davidle and @abigail2012.This morning it's U3O8,...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks @BlueF, @davidle and @abigail2012.

This morning it's U3O8, any asx-listed stock with a tenement prospective for it all the way up to producers. The list so far:

92E
    ACB, ADD, AEE, AGE, ARE, ASN
    BHP, BKY, BMN, BOE
    C29, CXO, CXU
    DEV, DGR, DKM, DYL
    EL8, EME, ERA
    GLA, GTR
    HAR
    KMT
    LOT
    MEU, MHC
    OKR, OKU
    PDN, PEN, POW
    THR, TIN, TOE
    VAL, VMY
    ZEU

Thanks again, I'm sure there will be plenty of additions and maybe a couple of subtractions.

For those interested, the searchable spreadsheet database is not just a list of stocks linked to the commodity, it contains stock code, shares + perfs on issue, options on issue, cash + facilities at last qtr, commodities, countries/states, what stage ie explorer, developer, producer, if developer what economic studies have been done (irr, commodity price assumptions, exch rate assumptions, aisc, annual prod, head grade, recovery, pre-prod capex, payback period), if producer the qrtly prod details (amount prod, aisc/c1, amount sold, avg price, revenue, any explanation of qrtly aberrations), the project (incls tenement nos/names and consideration details for any acquisitions/disposals), the regional/local geology, deposit type, the mineralisation of the deposit, nearology, jorc reserve/resource (incls type and cog), any investments, subs holders, top 20%, board and directors, and any mou/binding supply/offtake agreements details.

All that and my entries/exits are all down to pa/ta.

Whilst the stock codes are really just the beginning, I appreciate any assistance in collating them and hope the overall thread lists may be useful to some here.

Have a great day trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.